Interlude is a collection of songs that took 3 long years to complete. There is no theme to this album; each song stands alone and has its own story. I am delighted to be able to share these little pieces of my heart with you.
- Tracked by Billy Smiley and Billy Whittington at The Givens House, Nashville TN.
- Mixed by Andy Hunt, Wide Studios, Nashville, TN
- Mastering by Jim DeMain, assisted by Amy Marie, Yes Master Studios, Nashville, TN.
- Photography by LS Photography
- Acoustic Guitars: Scott Dente, Billy Smiley
- Classical Guitar on “Father’s Love”: Bill Hatcher
- Electric Guitar: Brennan Smiley
- Bass: Matt Pierson
- Drums/Percussion: Ken Lewis, Steve Brewster
- Keys/Organ/Synth: Blair Masters
- Piano on “Quietly” and “Sing Over Me Again”: Stephanie Staples-Rostad
- Cello: John Catchings (Quietly, Scarred and Broken, Poets and Preachers), Jonathan Kampfe (Sing Over Me, Again)
- Violin: Erik Rostad
- Backing Vocals on “Beautiful Friend”: Bryce Merritt
- Choir on “Father’s Love”: Daniel Cliett, Dan Upshaw, Mary Beth Cowan, Brooke and Matthew Cornwell, Ben Hughes, Lauren Love, Marianne McCabe, TJ Morris, Erik Rostad
- Children’s Voices on “Father’s Love”: Baylee and Brayden Thien