The last Stephaccino recipe worked . . . but this one works MUCH better. It is stronger and tastes more like a $4.00 treat from Starbucks… only it’s much healthier and you can have more than one! 🙂
-1 packet of VIA Blonde Roast Veranda
-1/2 cup milk (1% works but 2% or whole milk works best)
-1/2 cup water
-2 packets of Stevia OR sugar/sweetener of your choice.
-1/4 teaspoon Hershey’s cocoa powder (optional)
-1/8 teaspoon Madagascar bourbon vanilla extract
-1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum (completely optional – this helps if you are making a bunch in advance and storing it in the fridge)
-5 to 10 drops Guarana extract (optional)
-1-2 cups of ice
1. Put the dry ingredients (VIA, sugar or sweetener, cocoa powder, and xanthan gum) in a large mason jar.
2. Add 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of water and stir.
3. Add 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of milk.
4. Add vanilla and Guarana extract.
5. Put the lid on the jar and shake it.
6. For best results, put it in the fridge and let everything completely dissolve. It is completely OK to just make it right away, though!
7. When you’re ready to have your blended coffee, shake it again before pouring the mixture in the blender. Add 1 to 2 cups of ice. Blend!
Pour into another jar, top with cinnamon, whipped cream, caramel, chocolate syrup, whatever you wish!
SUGGESTION: Use chocolate milk instead of plain milk for a delicious mocha version of Stephachinno.
SPRUCE IT UP! 🙂
If you prefer a sweeter treat, try these optional additions before blending:
Chocolate syrup, caramel and/or whatever you are craving—as long as it’s liquid! If you do add more liquid, consider adding a little more ice so it gets thicker.